Saturday, May 15, 2010

Demo Swap Cards

Hi Everyone!

Last night I spent a few with some fellow demonstrators sharing ideas and some projects we'd each been working on.  We also had our fearless leader Kim there to ask all our business questions.  Kim quit her full time teaching job 4 years ago to do Stampin' Up! full time and her success is truly astounding.  She has just returned from an all expenses paid cruise through the Carribean that she earned as her Stampin' Up! bonus this past year.  I'm not earning cruises quite yet, but I'd sure like to!!!  Being a demonstrator is fun and rewarding.  Plus a discount on all the great Stampin' Up! products doesn't hurt!  Contact me if you'd like to hear more about the Stampin' Up! career path. 

Now on to the swaps... (all stamp sets are from the Summer Mini)
This beautiful card was made by my upline Kristine Burns.  I LOVE this stamp set!  It's called Elements of Style.







I love what Robin Govier did here with the brayer and the new Smooch Spritz!  The palm trees come from the Tropical Party stamp set.







Michelle Miles made such a fantastic spotlighting card with the new King of the Grill stamp set!  This one would be so awesome for Father's Day!











I have a big day planned of cutting cardstock, assembling class kits, and prepping my Stamp Club projects for tomorrow so I better be on my way.  I'll show you lots more swaps tomorrow. 

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment