Thursday, May 20, 2010

Congratulations Rachel!

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to send out a big congratulations to my friend Rachel, who just signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  She's already planning her first workshop with friends and family, so she's really getting off on the right foot!  I wish her the best of luck and  I am so proud of her! 

Some of the benefits of becoming a Demonstrator:

-  20% income/discount on Stampin' Up! products (30% on your first order)

-  an increase in income/discount for monthly sales of $525 and above.  For example, if Rachel places her first order in the month of June and reaches over $525 in sales/purchases for the month she will receive 37% income/discount on her first order and 27% on her remaining orders for the month!

-  sneek peaks of new catalogues

-  a fabulous Starter Kit worth over $400 for only $269 (you don't pay shipping or tax in Alberta)

-  plus, sign up before May 26th and I will personally buy you 4 of the new catalogues (released in July) to start your business or 3 new ink pads of your choice

If you have been thinking of signing up to be Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now really is the time!  With the new catalogue scheduled to be released in July, all demonstrators will be getting a sneak peek on June 1st!  We can even order stuff from the new catalogue June 1st!!!  

Go HERE and click 'JOIN NOW'.  My recruiting password is nicepeoplestamp

I hope you choose to join my team!
Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment