Monday, December 14, 2009

Dazzling Dasher!



Hi Everyone!

So I have a confession...I used 4 different stamp sets to make this card!  I very rarely use so many, but I had an idea in my head and just had to do it!  I also used very light non-traditional Christmas colours, also a new concept for me.  Anyways, I LOVE IT!!!  I wasn't sure when I started, but I'm very happy with my final result.  I hope you like it too!

Down to the details...
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, VersaMark (to apply the glitter)
Embellishments:  Star Designer Brads, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Stamps:  Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, Lovely as a Tree, Santa's Lineup Jumbo Wheel
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, Corner Rounder Punch

Happy Stampin'
Allison


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Allison! I love the subtle stamp colours on the co-ordinating papers.... and the glittery Dasher!

    ReplyDelete